Boisdale prides itself on being a remarkable dining chain, that offers a glorious fusion of gastronomic delights and toe-tapping musical extravaganzas.
It is a group of three, very individual London restaurants perfectly reflects the loves and passions of its magnetically charming and charismatic founder, Ranald McDonald. From a wine list to rival many a Michelin Star establishment, Cuban cigar terraces, over 1,000 different whiskies from around the world, cocktail bars which could come from a Hollywood film set; and sumptuous dishes for your palate to savour, his personality and passions abound. Yet what sets Boisdale apart from most of the best London eateries is their music, perfectly chosen to delight and enthral.
Ranald’s great love is Jazz, and all 3 Boisdale venues have an outstanding reputation for the Jazz acts they select, as testament to this fact, their Patron of Music is none other than the legendary Jules Holland. Boisdale though is definitely not ‘just’ a Jazz Club. It is more a gastronomic venue where you can enjoy some of the best music in the capital, be that jazz, blues, swing or fantastic tribute acts who can take you on a magical journey down memory lane.
Boisdale restaurants can be found in Belgravia, just a short walk from Victoria Station and Buckingham Palace; Bishopsgate, which is a favourite for those who work in the Square Mile and their biggest venue is in Canary Wharf, a location so vibrant and well loved, it needs no introduction.
Each of the venues have their own head chef who skilfully combine a selection of Boisdale firm favourites with their own special delights. They also have a wide collection of private dining rooms which can cater for small, intimate groups of 10 people to rooms designed for those in party mode.
Boisdale is a great dining experience, fresh and vibrant every time and should definitely be on the list of anyone who lives in or visits London for business or pleasure. Those that have tried Boisdale, there’s no doubt you’ll want more than a great meal for your evening out, you will want a great experience too. Oh and if you’re looking for a great offer, visit their website here.
This was a collaborated post by Boisdale and LDN Life
- The Bussey Roof Top Beer Garden – Review - July 24, 2017
- LDN Life visits Lord’s – The Home of Cricket - June 22, 2017
- Campo Viejo’s Colourful Wine Experience ‘Fiesta de Color’ -14th – 18th June – Preview - June 13, 2017
- London: The Cookbook – Review - May 22, 2017
- LAST DAYS OF SHOREDITCH IS BACK! 🙂 - May 22, 2017
- Meantime – Now you can! - May 21, 2017
- BoomTing Burgers Review - May 9, 2017
- Surbiton Food Festival 2017 - May 5, 2017
- Double Helix the world’s first beer to be brewed based on a person’s DNA – Review - March 28, 2017
- GALA – Independent music, food & drink – Brixton – 28th May - March 17, 2017