Hey thanks for showing an interest contacting LDN Life
LDN Life is a highly acclaimed blog about London with an unofficial motto “As we see it, when we see it”. We are a light hearted and easy going bunch, but we run this blog as a pretty serious hobby.
This blog is supported by a team of talented bloggers who write in their spare time and their dedication has helped us win Highly Commended for Food and Drink at the UK Blog Awards in 2014, 2015, and 2016, as well as proud finalists again in 2017.
If you have something to say about London and/or want to promote your Blog, Band, Pop Up, Supper Club, Festival etc. to thousands of Londoners who read this blog every month then you have come to the right place.
Obviously sending us a post does not guarantee publication and the editor’s word is final, please include how we can contact you for further information.
If you’re interested in writing for LDN Life, either as a one-off or as a regular thing, find out more via our Write for us page
- London: The Cookbook – Review - May 22, 2017
- LAST DAYS OF SHOREDITCH IS BACK! 🙂 - May 22, 2017
- BoomTing Burgers Review - May 9, 2017
- Surbiton Food Festival 2017 - May 5, 2017
- Double Helix the world’s first beer to be brewed based on a person’s DNA – Review - March 28, 2017
- GALA – Independent music, food & drink – Brixton – 28th May - March 17, 2017
- Glendalough Distillery – All Season Gin – A must try for true Gin fans - February 19, 2017
- FEMINASTY – VAULT Festival – 17 / 18 February - February 6, 2017
- A love letter to Poutine – The Poutinerie Review - January 31, 2017
- VAULT Festival -London’s largest fringe arts event - January 6, 2017