Each month the menu theme changes and promises to give diners a memorable feast and a top notch evening. This month on 19th, 20th and 21th of August, they are planning to keep that promise to seafood lovers.
A 7 dish set menu awaits, featuring some pretty interesting dishes, we were particularly excited by their starters which includes tuna, salmon tartar and wasabi cucumber. but their spicy king prawn curry featuring aubergine, broccoli and cauliflower also got our attention.
As a result this isn’t a BYOB event, as drinks can be purchased from Dead Dolls Club. So if you’er free next week and love seafood, this could be the best £30+ you spend all week.
- The Bussey Roof Top Beer Garden – Review - July 24, 2017
- LDN Life visits Lord’s – The Home of Cricket - June 22, 2017
- Campo Viejo’s Colourful Wine Experience ‘Fiesta de Color’ -14th – 18th June – Preview - June 13, 2017
- London: The Cookbook – Review - May 22, 2017
- LAST DAYS OF SHOREDITCH IS BACK! 🙂 - May 22, 2017
- Meantime – Now you can! - May 21, 2017
- BoomTing Burgers Review - May 9, 2017
- Surbiton Food Festival 2017 - May 5, 2017
- Double Helix the world’s first beer to be brewed based on a person’s DNA – Review - March 28, 2017
- GALA – Independent music, food & drink – Brixton – 28th May - March 17, 2017