LDN Life is a highly acclaimed blog about London with an unofficial motto “As we see it, when we see it”. We are a light hearted and easy going bunch, but we run this blog as a pretty serious hobby.
Writing for us is a great way to get more people to know about your own Blog or a great way to start out without the commitment, as well as be part of something very exciting.
LDN Life is supported by a team of talented bloggers who write in their spare time and their dedication has helped us win Highly Commended for Food and Drink at the UK Blog Awards in 2014, 2015 and again in 2016.
Note: Sending us a post does not guarantee publication and the editor’s word is final.
Fill out the form on the right (or below on mobile devices) and add as much info as possible inc links etc. to the post, plus links to twitter and website/blog, so we can come back to you asap.
If you have something to say about London and/or want to promote your Blog, Band, Pop Up, Supper Club, Festival etc. Get in touch….
Or if you would like to talk to us about anything else, please visit our Contact us page.
- London: The Cookbook – Review - May 22, 2017
- LAST DAYS OF SHOREDITCH IS BACK! 🙂 - May 22, 2017
- BoomTing Burgers Review - May 9, 2017
- Surbiton Food Festival 2017 - May 5, 2017
- Double Helix the world’s first beer to be brewed based on a person’s DNA – Review - March 28, 2017
- GALA – Independent music, food & drink – Brixton – 28th May - March 17, 2017
- Glendalough Distillery – All Season Gin – A must try for true Gin fans - February 19, 2017
- FEMINASTY – VAULT Festival – 17 / 18 February - February 6, 2017
- A love letter to Poutine – The Poutinerie Review - January 31, 2017
- VAULT Festival -London’s largest fringe arts event - January 6, 2017