Staying in? You can ask Alexa, “Alexa, tell me a spooky story.”
Going out for Halloween, here’s a list of the best stuff that’s hit our inbox.
- Junkyard Golf is our ‘Sporty’ choice, and it’s a firm favourite of the LDN Life crew. The have added spooky junk on top of their usual erm junk. You’ll likely have a horrifically good time regardless of if you love golf or not!
- Want to do something after work and make pretty much zero effort, the Mulberry Bush near ITV studios behind the South Bank looks like a good shout! They’ll be serving the ‘most’ goriest cocktails and cooking up witches broth, our infamous rack of ribs and hot fingers (hot dogs!)
- Looking for a family movie option, or bad weather option? The Electric Cinema Hocus Pocus Halloween Party is worth a look. Taking place on Sunday 29th, it includes a scariest costume competition, the haunted house orchestra and a screening of family favourite Hocus Pocus. But if the thought of a cinema full of kids scares the life out of you, perhaps avoid.
- Food and Drink party but forgot to buy an outfit award goes to Boxpark Croydon and Boxpark Shoreditch (partly because we’re reviewing all the food venues, watch this space) They will be hosting an array of events to bring everyone into the Halloween mood. At Boxpark Croydon, the BoxBar will be bringing the freshest hip-hop, grime and R&B beats with their first ever Halloween Party.Taking place on 28 October, the Boxpark Halloween Party will be fancy dress and prizes will be up for grabs for the best costumes.In Shoreditch, Oxfam will be on hand for all Halloween outfit necessities stocking a range of preloved clothing and accessories. Boxpark Croydon will also be celebrating their first birthday on Sunday 29 October, with special celebrations throughout the day and exclusive offers from food traders. Bless!
- Want to party longer in Camden? Shaka Zulu is offering a Saturday Night Black Magic Party which promises an extra hour as the clocks go back! As the event is Halloween themed, fancy dress is expected.They have teamed up with Angels Fancy Dress Store who are offering 13% discount off your Halloween Outfit (available to all guests quoting FANGS13 online fancydress.com or in-store Soho/Hendon).Receive 13% OFF of your Halloween Outfit Visit Fancydress.com Use Code FANGS13. Pretty sure you can use this code even if you’re not going!
- Cocktail lovers who also love walking are in for a treat with Death’s Door Spirits who have teamed up with paranormal expert, Jonathan Blazer to create a chilling cocktail tour of London for Halloween. EEK!!!!!For three nights on 27th, 28th and 31st October up to 20 guests will be guided on a terrifying tour of London’s most notorious ghostly spots and drinks to match. £20 gets you the tour and 3 cocktails, which is pretty good value.
- For those who love to be scared Sh*tless, the London Tombs on Tooley Street have theirHalloween attraction PHOBOPHOBIA: Night Terrors. Live actors, super scary rooms…. you get the idea. Plus apparently it’s the *BEST Horror Attraction in the World, so it would be rude not to…..